Certified Diving > Quicksilver Cruises
For the most experienced diver or the complete novice, scuba diving is a close encounter of the most unique kind, and Australia’s Great Barrier Reef presents a dazzling rainbow world of coral and sea-life unlike anywhere else on earth.
With Quicksilver, you can choose to add an amazing and truly memorable dimension to your reef experience with the underwater magic of scuba diving at the renowned Agincourt Reef. At Agincourt Reef on the very edge of Australia’s continental shelf, diving is quite simply spectacular!
To capture the memory (or make friends and neighbours slightly envious), underwater digital cameras are available for hire, along with underwater videos shot by professional photographers.
Introductory Scuba DivingIntroductory diving is suitable for beginners and first time divers – it couldn’t be easier at Quicksilver’s Outer Reef activity platform. It’s fun and easy! And there is still plenty of time to enjoy all other activities on board with family and friends!
Certified diving at the edge of Australia’s continental shelf is simply spectacular. Certified divers can enjoy up to two spectacular dives lasting approximately 40 minutes – the ultimate experience at Agincourt Reef where visibility is excellent and the variety of marine life is exceptional. Our professional instructors accompany all dives at no extra charge, ensuring maximum experiences, safety and enjoyment.
All equipment, including wetsuits and prescription masks (if required) are included. Multi-lingual diving instructors are available on request. All of our professional dive instructors are PADI qualified.
Departure and Return
- Daily from Port Douglas Reef Marina at 10.00am
- Returns at 4.30pm
- Morning and afternoon teas on board.
- Reef presentation by marine biologist.
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch.
- All snorkelling equipment provided.
- Stinger/Lycra Suits & Bouyancy Aids provided.
- Return Wavepiercer cruise from Port Douglas
- Qualified lifeguard supervision
- Underwater observatory fish & coral viewing
- Coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels
- Fish feeding [conducted by crew]
- All monies forfeited if notified within 24 hours prior to departure