Certified Diving > Poseidon Cruises
Designed for personalised dive and snorkel adventures, Poseidon Outer Reef Cruises departs daily from Port Douglas to visit 3 different and unique reef environments. With over 30 spectacular and exclusive reef sites at the Agincourt ribbon reefs and Escape Reef, Poseidon can offer some of the very best day boat diving.
With clear outer reef waters, beautiful corals and incredible marine life diversity, the Agincourt ribbon reefs offer the opportunity to snorkel and dive in some of the most pristine and special places on the entire Great Barrier Reef. Enjoy unlimited snorkelling in this marine wilderness, first time divers can try an introductory scuba dive, and certified divers can experience up to three dives.
Poseidon has limited passenger numbers to ensure personalised service and attention. Whether you choose to snorkel or dive, with an amazing array of quality reef sites, attentive and friendly crew, the comforts aboard and our special permit to swim with the Dwarf Minke Whales, Poseidon offers you the perfect setting to enjoy a day on the Great Barrier Reef.
Departure and Return
- Daily from Port Douglas Reef Marina at 8.30am
- Returns at 5.00pm
- Accommodation transfers Port Douglas area
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Buffet lunch
- Snorkelling demonstration, tuition and equipment including float coats if needed
- Use of prescription masks
- Informative reef presentation with Marine Naturalist
- Guided snorkel tour with Marine Naturalist
- Time to sun bake and relax
- 3 different reef locations
- Soft drinks, beer, wine and chocolates etc.
- Transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches of Cairns.
- All monies forfeited if notified within 24 hours prior to departure